New Characters to SSBB!

lozoot92 said:
I don't know where this came from but I found this on Goolge Images:
4475062_l.jpg

I dont know whether these are from this game or not!!! But it is a new game definitely!

If only it were real..

CxThor said:
The google pic is a fake.
1. Game and Watch and Young Link will not appear in SSBB (Article).
2. Luke and Vader are not Nintendo only characters and only two more non Nintendo characters are being added I doubt its them.
3. Many pics above names are from NES SNES N64 and GCN titles and would be Wii quality not 16 bit.

I wish there were going to be 108 characters and 8 players playing at once but I really Highly doubt it.
I just said that whole article thing is just a rumor, we do know some characters and clones won't return, but the ones leaving haven't been confirmed.

Hmm Sonic might have a chance. And that article is ligit. 1up and EGM wouldn't bullshit on an issue like this. Well, only on April Fools Day.

Spitfire_K said:
Hmm Sonic might have a chance. And that article is ligit. 1up and EGM wouldn't bullshit on an issue like this. Well, only on April Fools Day.
I give up:mad2:

lol just because you people want a character in the game, does not mean that nintendo actually has any intention of even considering them...
=no sonic
=not bullshit, but not prooved article

fake. Look at James Bond, its just a photoshop of like a DVD cover. I like the list, espeacially cuz theres Tingle!!!

lozoot92 said:
I don't know where this came from but I found this on Goolge Images:
4475062_l.jpg

I dont know whether these are from this game or not!!! But it is a new game definitely!

lmfao if anyone thinks that is real you have serious problems. Thats obviously photoshopped, although itd be really cool.

Anyway: "with 1-2 more non-Nintendo characters." hmmm... Sonic!!!!!!!!!!!

Also VERY happy to hear a possible 40 character lineup!!

Back