New Clan on the block! SSM now looking for members! Goldeneye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so, Im NewBorn
Time Zone: Eastern Time
Level: 21 (and counting)
Abilities: I dont really know what you mean by that, but Im good with almost every kind of weapon and good in almost every game mode.
Favorite Gun or Loadout: I dont really have a favorite gun, I change constantly, but I like Sub-Machine and Assault Rifles the most. I customize my loadout everytime i get something new.

Im a really nice guy, and I play everyday. So, you wont regret taking me in the clan ;)

FC: 1911 0499 1892

Hey guys, if anybody got a BlackBerry Add me so we can talk while we are playing GoldenEye :D
BBPin: 22508ece

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys I am sorry to say that Jman is no longer apart of our clan. I had to let him go. Also meet our new member to the clan heavenly. Get his FC and add him and he will do the same.

Last edited:
ok!! i just lvl up!!!:yesnod: only 5 to go!! great games heavenly it help my gain alot of XP and to level up i hope u gain a lot to..:mushroomlife::yesnod:

al3 y dont u ever pick up my masterton? by the way you need heavy hitter for it. its the weakest shotgun there is lol

I always try to grab any masterton i find on the ground... ive seen you use it when you got to destroy the Black Box or playing in the archive other than that i do not remember any more

Ken why dont u try playing more team conflict or heroes the black box dont give u a lot xp

Thast right but u have to really dominate with the golden gun i think if u do that u will gain like 500 or more xp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back