New Clan on the block! SSM now looking for members! Goldeneye

Status
Not open for further replies.
k what ever

00God ur in the clan. Im sorry it was my fault for not practicing with u becuz i think i got the time zones wrong or I did add u. But im adding u right now.
People in the Clan:
gpred
jovthegame
Al3
The_Man
Jman*
00GOD
Wii007
Stars next to ur name mean ur possibly might be kicked out of the clan.

Welcome our new member Wii007. Also any1 wanna have a practice tonight at 9:00pm EST. Cuz i wont be at practice saturday because of some family problem stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
I am Ken thats my username
My fav gun/loadout is terralite with silencer with hawksman
Lvel 28
Im great at sniping if i can make it to priactice ill pm u on wiichat but i willmostt likely make it
it should be at 8oclock
ill post fc just now
time zobne east coast
SPREAD THE SSM WORD

Also i am in school so after 3pm il coould play a great day for practice is thursday no school tday is noschool too

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay score, I can practice tonight I just need to go to the store to get more batteries because I ran out last night.

Since i wont be at saturday's practice here are the team practice parties. Jov will be incharge of the first party and Al3 will be in charge of the second party.

Party 1- Jovthegame, The man, Jman.
Party 2- Al3, 00God,Wii007

so if u dont have their FC u better get it.

Sorry I'm late my mom made my do the shopping since I was already going to the store.

Great practice tonite. Nice to have u on the team 00God. And AL3 im proud of u, u went up a level tonite. I think we did good. If u cant win get a deadlock its better than losing. U guys no that the guy on level 56 on the other team was Indious right?

Hey we should set our online to Cancun island so we could play with each other but we have to play the same modes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back