New Clan on the block! SSM now looking for members! Goldeneye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats good just 3 more lvl and we can do our 1st clan war. Is any1 up for a practice during the week or tomorrow. Did jman show up to the practice

I would like to join I'm on almost everyday lvl 33 the reason I'm such a low level is I quit playing for about 5 months for my job, but now I'm back... 00God FC:3349-3130-3604 I use assualt rifles mostly, my time zone is mountain... Just wyi I do tend to take these things every seriously.

00God nice to have u, so ur time difference should be 2 hours after mine, right. And ur not on a low level we 3 people in the 20's, 1 person in the 40's, and 1 person in the single digits. Just play me monday at 8:00 est so that means about 6:00 MDT for u. Once u do that u will prove to me that u can make practices so then ur in. Now that we have 6 people in the clan that means we can have split practices. That means jovthe game will be with Al3, and jman. While the Man, and 00god will be with me. Its split even because Al3 is really good which will give u guys a more likely chance of winning so that the more games u guys win, will give 50 xp point to ur team which gives jov a more likely chance of going u a level. Also, when we play goldeneye, when u see some 1 trying to capture a console use ur pistol to kill them so u can finish ur weapon proficencies for pistols and get more experince points. Also u guys add 00god, and 00god and the rest of us

Yo thats no of ur bizzness please stop posting on the thread unless ur asking us for a clan war or something like that. Like no disrespet but u got ur own clan. Ur just making it look worse for ur brother because im thinking to letting him join but if he is gonna tell u all of our stuff then its not gonna work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back