New Clan on the block! SSM now looking for members! Goldeneye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys meet Our newest member to the Clan jman007. He is on lvl 25 and he lives on est time in the usa. Make sure u add him to ur friend list and jman u need to add them too. For pratice on saturday if loserstyle and juwuan dont respond by saturday im sorry but jman ima have to ask u to miss this practice so i can figure out wat im going to do with an odd number of members but if we get at least 1 to resond, that means to people can join my party and 2 people can join jovthegames party. Practice will go on for an hour same time as last time. If no 1 responds dont feel bad jman because ill stay on for 30 to 45 minutes and u and me can have our own practice. For eastern people practice starts at 6:00pm. The rest of the members no what time they need to get on.:redwii::wiiconsole::lovewii::wiibox::wiimote::nunchuck:

Last edited:
Or we can all switch the wii setting region to cayman islands then go online and set region on so we can all play together but that mean tht we will all go against each other. also jman give ur code to the other members and members give ur code to him

hey u guys I've got a little brother that wants to join this clan sorry but he's not a prodigy like me i think his K/D ratio is around .95 send meh a reply

how are we gonna get in contact with him and idk if he can make all the practies do u guys use the same wii

U guys tht was not the best practice we had and that not becuz we lost every game. Its because people were evry wer.People wer going of line, people wer quiting games, and people wer not joining parties. I blame myself because i went offline once because my brother and his friend thought it would be funny to take my second wii controler while i wasnt lookin and turn off the wii while i was playing. After that everything went in to chaos. If that did happen jov u could have went up a lvl be cause in the game u had 400 and something ex. Im thinking of having a practice sometimes this week tell me win u guys are free from sunday to friday also spread the word about our clan becuz it doesnt seem like loserstyle and juwaun are going to get back to me bout the clan we only need 3 people. Thanks

Last edited:
i dont think this was a bad practice we only need is more time to play as a team and grow more and start using strategies, we only played 3 times(i Think) as a team we already talk about the strategies let's use it.

Hey sorry bout that I was sniping most of the time so i was not with you guys and it was disorginnized maybe next time we should stick together

Al3 is right we need more stratigies and we need to talk about them and us them and The man its ok if u were sniping. Also insidous that wont work if u guys used seprate wiis yea but u dont and wt if ur playing and he wants to play or wat if we have a clan war against e4 and ur playing and i decide i want him to b in the war to much work

The Man is right and bsides we only have play the entire team 2 team practices i say we start playing not only the saturdays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back