New Clan on the block! SSM now looking for members! Goldeneye

Status
Not open for further replies.
gpred i will let him play acording to your practises and ive talked with a lot of the ppl in E4 and to me it looks like im the best player that E4 has so they are telling me that theres no way ill be in the war just so its fair

if u guys want my bro in the war i wont play ill honor that and by the way who is the best player in the clan?>

U will find out who the best player is when we have a clan war and Clan wat do u guys think about leting Insidous' brother join. Also, we might have practice on mondays. What do u guys think about that?

Well im down for that maybe your bro should make an account on here instead of using yours so it will remain a secret just a thought

What seems to be the issues guys?? I hope we can get some more people so If one leaves then another can join in. I hate having Wii freeze up each time we the host leaves. I'll see you guys tonight @6PM GAME ON!!!:yesnod:

whats up Crysis34 and bankota? Also tonite i might not make practice tonite. If im not on by 6:07 then jov ur in charge of practice, if I do make practice well go as we always do it. I have to talk to some people which are Jman and Al3 about some things

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back