New COD3 Shots

Everyone knows there's only two ways to relive WWII: go to a veteran's hospital or buy an XBox 360/PS3.

If given a few more months of preparation, the game could've looked nice, but at this point there's nothing left to be said about it.

teqguy said:
Everyone knows there's only two ways to relive WWII: go to a veteran's hospital or buy an XBox 360/PS3.

If given a few more months of preparation, the game could've looked nice, but at this point there's nothing left to be said about it.
true but i dont kno many pple who are getting this game. although (activision i think thats them) said the gameplay will be better on the wii.

teqguy said:

Yeah, but WWII was a tragedy and very few people want to relive it. So, yeah, there is always the console games and vet hospitals. :arf:

I'm not getting it :/ it's only single player and so i don't think it's worth $50. Maybe even if they added split screen, i will buy it. If they have online, i will definitely get it. I'll be getting it for the 360.

ratman said:
hey don't lose all hope, medal of honnor? (yup coming to the wii)

Too bad that all the Medal of Honor games, aside from the very first one on the PC, were total pathetic crap. If they make it as **** as Pacific assault was, then they should stop making MoH games altogether.

Back