New FarCry: Vengeance movie!

graphics look the same as the pics. its looks fun tho, and i like the way they showed a 3d model of the wiimote and nunchuck, u can really see how the game plays, it loks awesome, might get it. its been delayed 2-3 weeks.

Well, the graphics will hopefully improve.. At least the animations, I hope :)

Hope so :) (Not that they rushed with it, but that they can do better! :D)

It's really hard to tell how good or bad this game looks. I wish they had slowed down the action just a bit so we could see the details, character movements, etc.

Does anyone know if it has any type of multiplayer?

Yeah, the graphics could use some improving, but it looks crazy fun. It'd be nice if it had online multiplayer! Just look at the settings!

yeah its split screen multiplayer
on wikipedia it says taht far cry is one of the titles that should be online along with super smash brawl, mario strikers, batallion wars, and the pokemon game. Personally i love wikipedia, but can you really trust it? I bought my wii for a couple reasons, two of the main reasons being ssbb, and online fps play, so i hope that the online thing isnt a lie

This game will not be ONLINE. I can almost gaurentee that. Maybe next year there will be a game for us desperate people like that.

Character dynamics are horrible, very. The graphics of the terrain, gun, and character models are horrible too. I really hope there will be a decent online shooter for the Wii.

HAHAHA! Did you see that Halo jump in there? Ubisoft is really trying to make garbage.

ZinGy said:
Character dynamics are horrible, very. The graphics of the terrain, gun, and character models are horrible too. I really hope there will be a decent online shooter for the Wii.

HAHAHA! Did you see that Halo jump in there? Ubisoft is really trying to make garbage.

FarCry is defiantly "Decent". Like I've said on these boards before, Far Cry is just flat out an awesome game. My TV has HDVI input so I hooked up my computer and it looks amazing on a 1080p big screen screen. Obviously Wii isn't gonna be as visually impressive but game play is awesome. I don't care if the graphics aren't up to all your standards, I can't wait for this game.

Back