new game?

benno929

WiiChat Member
Apr 8, 2007
Leeds, England
Wii Online Code
2947-2438-8466-4121
Hey guys i have had my wii for a while now and i am after getting a new game. I have all ready got Sonic and the secret rings, monster 4x4 and wii sports. I arent too much into fighting but dont mind the odd battle, but really fancy a challenge and lots of laughs. I have see Donkey Kong bongos on the gamecube but not sure what it's like.
what would you recommend and do you think i should get this donkey Kong bongo game?

benno929:confused:

I would recommend Zelda: TP or Red Steel. I find Donkey Kong Bongo as a pass-time game and not as a full-on one. Its up to you.

Byuakuya said:
I would recommend Zelda: TP or Red Steel. I find Donkey Kong Bongo as a pass-time game and not as a full-on one. Its up to you.
I agree. Twilight Princess is a great game to get.

Excite truck is always an exciting game. Also, if you want to laugh, buy Trauma Center and just start slashing at the patient, making your nurse scream, "Doctor!" The only bad thing is, it doesn't show other cuts that you make, unless it's on the designated line.

zelda
super paper mario
if u want 1 player games

2 player get
excite truck

if u dont have a 2nd wiimote get wiiplay

Do you guys happen to know if duck hunt is coming out or is it available on vc? really used to enjoy that game! but not sure how to go about getting it. Another thing is if you buy a game cube game do you have to have the old style gamecube control to play or can you use the wiimote?

benno929

wiiliketoplay said:
Hi, I am a newbie here. Do you think they will have Trauma Center for the Wii or do they already?
Welcome to wiichat man. Yes they are releasing Trauma Center for Europe on July 26, 2007. Its already out in the US.

they have it

wiiliketoplay said:
Hi, I am a newbie here. Do you think they will have Trauma Center for the Wii or do they already?

They all ready do apparently its well funny!
enjoy if you get it
:arf:

oopps apparently july lol
sorry

hey byuakuya,

do u know if duck hunt is out on vc or on a game in europe at all?

Back