New games in feb. for the wii

fewfirstchoice

WiiChat Member
Jan 23, 2007
Inez,Kentucky
Wii Online Code
6231-9555-8344-2935
Does anyone know all the new games for the wii coming out in feb.I know Wii Play, and Prince of Persa(spelling) but is there anything else coming out,thanks.

BN thats exactly what i am.A member on a board asking questions for conversation.Ya know thats what these boards were made for after all.Thanks for responding to all

Ya I think thats it. Games only worth buying if your a hardcore gamer or somewhat desperate for a game. I think sonic will be the best game of Feb. even though the 3D ones usually suck. Is any one looking forward to Prince of Persia? Im afraid the controllers are going to suck.

The following games will come out in Feb on (European) Wii

Avatar: The Legend Of Aang THQ 9/2/2007
Barnyard THQ 9/2/2007
Excite Truck Nintendo 16/2/2007
Kororinpa Hudson 23/2/2007

March will be so much much better.

More releasedates can be found on my site if you want.

fewfirstchoice said:
Does anyone know all the new games for the wii coming out in feb.I know Wii Play, and Prince of Persa(spelling) but is there anything else coming out,thanks.
No offence, but is there anyone on this planet that doesn't know what google is? In the time that you came here and posted your question, you probably could have found your answer.
Just saying.

We don't have to blast him for asking a question. If you don't want to answer him, then DON'T! Sure he can go to ign or some other site, or guess what.....he can come here too! Plus sometimes different sites say different things about when games come out.

rwhit pretty much summed it up as far as games. Well I'm an importer so Naruto GNTEX is on the list for me for Feb.

FSUMercerian17 said:
We don't have to blast him for asking a question. If you don't want to answer him, then DON'T! Sure he can go to ign or some other site, or guess what.....he can come here too! Plus sometimes different sites say different things about when games come out.

I'm with you on this one FSUMercerian17. I think you lot are being harsh on FewFirstChoice, he just asked a simple question to get people chatting about a subject I'm sure we're all interested in. Grow up you lot!

Personally, I'm looking forward to the Sonic game and SSX Blur. I'm not so sure about Prince of Persia. I read previews of it and all it seems to be is a conversion of 'The Two Thrones' for the Wii. I already played that on my PC and don't really think I'll be playing it again, unless Ubisoft do something cool with the controls for the Wii version.

fewfirstchoice said:

Brand Nubian said:
ur a person on a computer typing on a forum page asking about what games will come out in febuary

uhhh... yeahhh... use your fingers your eyes and mind man
:thumbsup:

Back