New here.. info please

neptunebaby

WiiChat Member
May 7, 2007
Hello, everyone!!

Ok, I just registered here and just got our Wii 2 days ago (they're hard to find). So... let me make sure I have this straight...

as of right now there is no way to play online? We were trying to figure out if we could play online with my sister and brother-in-law. We thought maybe we could somehow hook up and play one of the sports games that comes with it (because that's all they have right now).

But you all are saying that online play will start soon? Is that only in Europe or is that for us in the States also? Any info would be greatly appreciated!!

Ok, I just read the FAQ post so now I realize that there is no way to play online yet, but I am still wondering if May is still the date for everyone or just in Europe (because I read that in another thread). And any other tips or tricks that I might need to know that anyone would like to share would be appreciated. :thumbsup:

May is JUST for Europe for the states it's June and Japan already has one game Wifi.

hope that helps

click the green mushroom near my name and give me some good rep.

In America, I think online play comes out in June.

Back-to-buisness: Meow and enjoy your stay at the 5-star hotel, WiiChat and it's neighbor, Donutchat.

Back