New Info:Worms For the Wii

Haha, that looks like it will be entertaining, reminds me of any old game I used to play back in middle school.

I am still unsure. The older games which were released for the PS were great fun, but as more and more of these "Worms" games have been released, they have become quite boring. Maybe the Wii version could be different. Hopefully.
Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Yea me neither, but seeing how much things they changed I think they are going to charge us full price

cyberzomby said:
Yea me neither, but seeing how much things they changed I think they are going to charge us full price
Unfortunately I believe you are correct.

Meh looks like Brawl has dropped a place again.

This is a must buy:lol:

4 player online worms and it is back to 2d side view:D

Yea if it were online then I might consider paying full price, I think 4 player worms online would be entertaining.

cyberzomby said:
than this is youre lucky day!

It is online :D
Are you sure, because what I read was something about we will be talking to so and so about "if/how" the game will be online. Unless I missed something.

Heres the evidence:

IGN: Your release specifies that there will be more customization options than ever before. How so?

Gilbert: The player is presented with endless opportunities with which they can customize the appearance of their worms, from the hats on their heads to the color of their skin. The player is also tooled with the ability to customize their team flags, which can be seen in both online and offline games, choose the gravestones that the dearly departed leave behind, and pick from a number of entirely new speech banks. In addition to customizing the appearance of their worms, the player also has an extremely comprehensive landscape editor to sculpt and carve the perfect landscape on which their worms do battle. With the ability to also use pre-defined stamps and shapes, the player will be spoiled with the scope of customization offered in Worms: A Space Oddity.

IGN: We're delighted to hear that Worms: A Space Oddity will feature a four-player online component. How will this function work? Will gamers need to exchange Wii friend codes with one another to play against each other or will there be a random battles system in place?

Gilbert: We're also very excited about the opportunity to take Worms online with the Wii as it has proven to be very popular as an online multiplayer game. There are several options when it comes to playing an online game. The player is able to choose whether they want to play against specific friends which they have already added to their friends list, or go online to meet new people. If the player then decides that they've had a particularly good game, they can choose to add that player to their friends list to challenge them at a later date.

I say: Guilty as charged, case closed :D

Back