New MGS4 trailer only on PSN

Well no offence then. I played Hitman 1 and Blood Money i think. It wasnt fun cause i couldnt just mess around and if i got seen i had to restart the level, which sucks. I like MGS cause there arent levels, its all just one thing. Killing guards and hiding in lockers and boxes. So much to do, its a very free game.

i wonder how they will integrate snake's oldness into the game. hes in combat and hes like oh... hold on, got to take my medicine. and then he gets into a vehicle and drives really really slow.

GamerCon said:
Well no offence then. I played Hitman 1 and Blood Money i think. It wasnt fun cause i couldnt just mess around and if i got seen i had to restart the level, which sucks. I like MGS cause there arent levels, its all just one thing. Killing guards and hiding in lockers and boxes. So much to do, its a very free game.
lol omg man hiding in lockers on MGS2 was a mission and a half lol, by the end of that game i had every gaurds exact patrols memorised lol

Stuffing the guards in lockers was funny. Did you find all the pictures in the ship? I think i did once but getting up his grip level to get to one sucks ass.

GamerCon said:
Stuffing the guards in lockers was funny. Did you find all the pictures in the ship? I think i did once but getting up his grip level to get to one sucks ass.
lol tep all pictures and all tags on all difficultys, took me months

gingerkid said:
yeah mgs is top notch i suggest all of them except maybe not 3, 3 was kinda the only one i didnt like. 1 and 2 were amazing.

It took me 2 years to finally get passed the first 10 minutes worth of actually playing 3. I just couldn't get into the game and would always quit it. I felt guilty for owning it and never playing it. I finally started playing it when I got the PS3, and I think the game is incredible. I finished about 2/3rds of it so far.

Part 2 was one of the best games I've ever played. I was completely floored by it.

not many people liked 3 cuz it was a dif style of gameplay. 1 and 2 are similar and gameplay and 3 was kind of new.

paintba||er said:
I'm getting the first one right now. Its going to take a while though...not enough seeders...
the first MGS or the first MG? you could almost play MGS2 through as it has flashbacks which explains alot of MGS1

Dude those flash backs make no sense. Wait until you see Psycho Mantis, best boss ever. Ruined in the GC version.

GamerCon said:
Dude those flash backs make no sense. Wait until you see Psycho Mantis, best boss ever. Ruined in the GC version.
lol they did to me, ok maybe you have to play 1 for them to make sence....

Was it Sniper Wolf? She was pretty cool to. Of course, the original ninja, Grey Fox. That game had the best cast out of them all.

sniper wolf and psycho mantis... oh yeah!

Back