New msc tourney

brawldude said:
i dont think so, but we'll see as soon as we get one more person. If it takes 2 long i might start with 5??? 0.o

Maybe we could play it like the striker cup. Five players, each player plays each player twice. The player with the worst record could be eliminated. Then there could be semifinals and then finals.

But I think it'd be easier to just wait for another player.

Waky Wii said:
Maybe we could play it like the striker cup. Five players, each player plays each player twice. The player with the worst record could be eliminated. Then there could be semifinals and then finals.

But I think it'd be easier to just wait for another player.
i think we should wait

^nope i dont mind. So XclickX u have 2 give me ur friend's fc and his msc mii name. And one more thing u r gonna have 2 post here 4 him, saying if he won or lost, just like I do with jorgelink(which btw gets unbanned on tuesday).

his msc name is the todd.
004406 567180
all games in the classroom? any other rules? who is home and away? and when do you want to start?
Oh and he is not in a clan. waki wii habs are going down the next two games, haha!

Last edited:
XclickX said:
his msc name is the todd.
004406 567180
all games in the classroom? any other rules? who is home and away? and when do you want to start?
Oh and he is not in a clan. waki wii habs are going down the next two games, haha!

Look at the first page, 4 the answers 2 ur questions.

Last edited:
divinogait said:
hey todd, i already add you, add me in order to play our match!!!

tell XclickX that u added his friend todd, this is gonna work out the same way as i was in charged of jorgelink in ur tourney. Oh and btw if anyone wants 2 tell him something let me know.

Is this a one and done? or what? the todd added angel he will play him 5ish eastern time if that is cool? hey santa i will be on tomorrow 1230ish est if your on we can play

Waki Wii, jorgelink has added u so now u add him. And tell me when u r available 4 ur match with him.

Back