New N.A. SSBB commercial (no spoilers)

Dinner

Reading Rainbow
Dec 4, 2007
Scarborough, Ontario
Wii Online Code
2878-9257-8140-1234
http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/...super-smash-bros-brawl-video-premiere/1186004

The music could have been better, but I'm glad it's not another "Wii would like to play" one, and it shows some of the English VAs and such. Makes the wait hurt a bit more though.

Edit: It you have not been following the Dojo, there *might* be spoilers, but they don't show any of the ??? information, everything is from the Dojo's updates.

i would really like 2 see it but im on my wii, so do u know if this video is on youtube, and if it is could u please put a link 2 it.

That whole Mario Vs. Sonic part near the end is what makes it really interesting because, to me, it's a reference to the whole Nintendo Vs. Sega back in the 90's. (Yes, I know it's over)

want this game SO BAD! it doesnt seem like there are alot of characters. i was definitly expecting more. but im not looking at the site sooo idk if that was all of the characters in the game in that video.

^cool ur on ur wii too, like me lol. Anyways, thanks man, 4 actually reading my request.

man those last parts of teams got me syched, ZSS and snake ftw!!!!!!

Back