Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

new on wii and already need help!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mvpranav, Sep 7, 2009.

1. mvpranav

mvpranav WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 1997-1997-1997-1997
    1997-1997-1997-1997
    hi my name is pranav and i am 12 years old from hyderabad india. i have following 2 questions -:burgerking:

(1) my nephew has scratched my wii sports resort disc. when i insert the disc, i see wii sports resort on the menu screen. when i click on it, i go the next screen where i do get the option of wii menu and start buttons. however when i click on the start button, it says it cannot read the disc. i have tried to clean the disc, but i can see many lines on it. please let me know using my computer if i can make a copy of the disc or does this mean that the disc is no longer usable and i have to buy a new one:frown5:

(2) also i am playing sonic unleashed. during the werehog sequence i am unable to jump over a hole on the road. chip says i can do a mid dash..however i am unable to do this. i have tried pressing all the buttons but it is of no help.:frown5:

please help me out. thx

2. 1337endo

1337endo Motard

Wii Friend Code: 3239-0851-6759-1030
    3239-0851-6759-1030
    Hey mvpranav, welcome to WiiChat!

For your first question: yes, it basically does mean your disc is broken and you will need to purchase a new copy of Resort.

For your second question: I've never playing Unleashed, so I'm afraid all I can do for you is point you to the gamefaqs page: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/home/945572.html

Good luck!