New sub-forum for mario kart?

mushy_peas

Wanna buy sum pegs, Dave?
Jul 15, 2007
the Moon
Wii Online Code
2266-7584-2659-5107
does anyone think that we should have another sub-forum for mario kart wii?

i mean we have one for SSBB.

just a thought, what does everyone elso think?

I believe there hasn't been that much hype for the new game here at WiiChat. However once we come closer to the release date I believe a sub forum may possibly be added.

Yes, there is a SSBB sub-forum, for good reason. There is endless speculation for SSBB. Also, there are daily updates to discuss. So basically, we have information about SSBB to discuss.

What do you want to discuss about Mario Kart? We know nearly nothing. However, I dont completely disagree. Once we get more information about Mario Kart (TGS?), and once it gets closer to the release date of Mario Kart, there should be a sub-forum opened up. I am expecting a MK sub-forum just after the end of the year.

Yea, I would have to say, when we start getting endless amounts of threads on Mario Kart Wii like we did with SSBB, then it will be time, otherwise I think it's fine to leave the threads in the general gaming forum. I'm sure there will be one, but like LevesqueIsKing said, probably not until the end of the year or early '08.

Looking down the list I see 1 Mario Kart thread, yours.
With that being said = no.

RE4/RE:UC still needs a forum though.

Yeah when there more talk about the game and when it comes closer to being released then I'm sure we will, but it's too early now

yeah we know **** all about mario kart, if a new forum is made for it, its just gunna be **** loads of people trying to guess different aspects of the game, such as chars/tracks ect

Yeah I don't think we should even when it comes out, what are we gonna talk about, what threads will be made..I can see it now..what character did you drive with, that one will be made 10 times. Your favourite track etc..

I just don't see a need.

Back