New to forum....Smooth moves?

cocoawii

WiiChat Member
Feb 2, 2008
Hello everyone! I am new to the forum as I just got a Wii recently. I bought the game Smooth Moves and was told that there are over 200 games on it to play. Funny because I don't get many. I was told that you have to play the few games that are on it first to move on. Can someone tell me if you can fast track somehow or how this all works before I bring it back and say that I don't have all the games downloaded on it and look dumb. Thankis.

welcome to wiichat!

i don't have your answer, but getting good game on early levels to unlock more levels is very common... i never heard of any shorcuts.

Hi, you have to win the game to unlock all the games. Once you do this, the games are available in single and multi player modes. The games are not ALL FULL games, I think they added up all the little games with some of the more substantial games that can be played on their own. For example their is a can shooting game, a Tetris like game and a few other longer games. All the others are just replaying those short little mini games with all the different forms.

Back