New Transformer Pictures

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
Yup, another movie related thread from surfinrach..

Now, I know there's a load of threads about the upcoming Transformers Movie, but this thread is to talk about the Transformers themselves.

Do you guys like what they've done? Thinks they've done a good job etc? Just basically discuss the robots dudes.

Prime

optimus.png

Bumblebee

bumblebee.png

Ironhide

ironhide.png

Jazz

jazz.png

Megatron

megatron.png

Starscream

starscream.png

Blackout

blackout.png

Frenzy

frenzy.png

Show me some love in the form of some rep for these dudes, oh and if you click the images you can zoom in REAL good to see them close up

Last edited:
hmm, i like old school optimus prime better. but the new megatron looks pretty badass. and starscream just looks f'd up. but whoever the last one is supposed to be, i dont even recognize them. who is it?

WOW!, Thats cool. Make sure he makes a good game
Transformers is good except the wheels hanging off. Look too.... Tacky

Incase anyones confused the Transformers shown are -

Autobots
Prime
Bumblebee
Ironhide
Jazz

Decepticons
Megtron
StarScream
Blackout
Frenzy

Also in the movie but not pictured are
Autobots
Ratchet

Decepticons
Barricade
Brawl
Bonecrusher

I love the new designs and can't wait for the movie...Prime is godlike :D

<3
Stranger said:
hmm, i like old school optimus prime better. but the new megatron looks pretty badass. and starscream just looks f'd up. but whoever the last one is supposed to be, i dont even recognize them. who is it?
Frenzy...hes a CD player thats teamed up with Barricade :)

Hmm, some look weird, megatron looks like a bionicle toy:(
ironhide looks like a kick ass trash heap, bumblebee will be good, what ever happened to the proper transformers charectors :(

I feel like they look too metallic, granted they are metal, I feel like they should have a bit more color. All the decepticons are fairly similar, they need more to differentiate them. Not a huge fan myself. Though ugly, they do look menacing.

3947145ccc1859c30ais3.jpg

I actually really like Iron Hide...

ya, same here. theyre all pretty badass though. especially ironhide ,megatron, and jazz.

Jazz is rumoured to be voiced by Will Smith.

And Prime has his orginal voice...Peter Cullen..hell yeah!

I can see the decepticons being frowned apon the most due to the changes of Screamer and Megatron. Screamer wont look so fragile in the film, this is just an uber close up...and his normal colours would look crazy on a plane these days.

Jay61 said:
Jazz is rumoured to be voiced by Will Smith.

his normal colours would look crazy on a plane these days.

will smith? :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

and yes, but starscream's original red and white was so much cooler.

darn.:mad:

tfmoviebarricadefp7.jpg

Barricade trying to get information.

Barricades sooo cool..hes a bad guy whos a cop car. Instead of "to protect and serve" he has "to punsh and enslave" on the side of his door. <3

[EDIT]

transformers20070411025hy2.jpg

Optimus Prime vs Boncrusher

Last edited:
Looks cool Optimus Prime looks like those stupid robots from that new show that I don't know the name of but you guys know what I'm talking about right (Cartoon Network) and starting with Ironhide they all look very similar it's going to be hard to tell who's who

Reminds me of the Power Rangers movie....not in a bad way though.

Any way I doubt this movie will be true to the show, so I hope it'll atleast be a good Hollywood movie.

Also did you guys know there's going to be a Speed Racer movie....and possibly a new Street Fighter movie starring Jessica Beal as Chun Li....I think...

Back