Can someone please answer a question for me about The Transformers Wii edition game.

jondeak

WiiChat Member
Mar 23, 2008
Hi, I have been renting games for the past 3 or 4 days now to find what out what games are worth purchasing. I rented The Transformer for my Wii and I loved it at first until I switched to Robot mode and i had to use my wiimote as a camera for my robot charater. I found this to be extreally annoying that i had to point the camera as if i was filming my own movie. IS there ANYWAY i can shut this feature off or some type of cheat that would allow me to just use the robot with out having to point the wiimote in every direction just to see what in doing on the screen. Despite most opinions i really do love this game but that pointing crap is really unbearable for me. Also since you guys are the Wii masters and you know all the good games, what game would you recomend that is similar to The Transformers? I love games like this.

Once again I am very Greatful for your help !

Jon Deak

Thanks man...I agree with you !! But i would love to figure this transformers thing out that i wrote about above. Plus im really new to all this so im really just looking more for suggestions......Any help is awesome !

I have the Transformers game. I really like it except for the camera thing. Like you said it's annoying as heck and has caused me to not play the game much. As far as I know you can't turn it off. The best thing I have found to do is to keep hitting the - button. That puts the camera view at your back like in a typical 3rd person shooter game. So every time the view gets messed up just hit the - button. I can't think of any other games that are similar to this except maybe Rampage if you like the walking around and destroying stuff aspect of the game.

Solved this problem really quick. I found this kid on craigslist who was selling his brand new in the box PS2 with 4 brand new games. madden 08-gta vice city stories-gta san andreas-and some new racing care game, i forget the name and i dont feel like checking it now. Anyway the ad said he wanted 90 bucks for all of this !!!! and might i add it was the thin silver edtion PS2. and it also came with a extra dual shock controller. when i called him he told me that his girlfriend posted the wrong price and he wanted 160 bucks....i was like nah thats cool dude and after about ten mins on the phone i convinced him to honnor the price. so i went to pick it up from him and he invited me into his apartment. i gave him the cash(i could tell he was some rich kid that daddy took good care of) and he gave me the PS2. Now the kicker....he asked me if i "smoked" and invited me to smoke a bowl with him....I was like nah man i dont do that stuff but thanks anyway. I asked him where he got all this stuff, and he said it was his bday gift from his parents///figures. So basiclly this pot head sold his stuff to fund his addiction, lol......So i went home, went to game stop, bought the transformers used for 15 bucks and i was finally satisfied with the game play....no stupid camera pointing or dumb controls. I suggest the game but only on ps2 or 3...not on the wii.

the end

Back