New up close Wii images

Well please let me understand something... you don`t need to be near a hot spot or a ...how do you call 'em?? net spot or something where wii may catch a singal for the wi-fi??

Necross said:
Well please let me understand something... you don`t need to be near a hot spot or a ...how do you call 'em?? net spot or something where wii may catch a singal for the wi-fi??
As far as I understand it, you can either use a wireless router, a usb/ethernet adapter to connect Wii to the Internet via a usb cable, or a usb wifi adapter similar to this one for the DS.

Hope that answers your question:)

Last edited:
NateTheGreat said:
As far as I understand it, you can either use a wireless router, a usb/ethernet adapter to connect Wii to the Internet via a usb cable, or a usb wifi adapter similar to this one for the DS.

Hope that answers your question:)
Right on. I think you're the first person on this forum who gets it. Also, in regard to the original question, yes, it's called a hot spot

Thank you. I've read this question somewhat often and so many people answer it in an overly complicated way. Keep it simple, right?:)

Last edited:
ahh...I am drooling over them, not really, it's just a figure of speech. I love how clean the white looks, I will polish it daily so it looks shiny and new five years from now.

The pictures look great especially the close ups of the wii.

Wonder what Nintendo will do with the next console they will make.

Fierce Deity said:
yeah i know! in fact you seem to be quite a geneus from what posts ive seen of yours!

Thanks, Fierce Deity:) When I read your initial question, I just answered quickly without really thinking it through.

You have a lot of good posts too and you also start a bunch of great threads, which I have yet to do.:D

Oh and your new signature pic is NICE.:cool:

Last edited:
Back