New Wii Classic Controller

i'd think about getting one. i want a wavebird tho, the GC wire is too short for me... i havent been looking that hard for one, maybe after the holidays.

phillepino said:
Thrustmaster T-Wireless NW Wii Classic Controller
thrustmaster-t-wireless-nw-wii-20071130034121968.jpg

dis looks similar to xbox controller but i like the color of the xbox controller better xD but still dis is pretty cool u dont need to hook it up to ur wiimote its like a seperate wireless classic controller :ciappa:

well if ur interested heres the review from ign

Edit: http://gear.ign.com/articles/838/838868p1.html
No thanks, I really dislike how the joysticks are next to each other, hence the reason I don't play Playstation at all.

LiquidD said:
someone should make an N64 classic controller for the wii.

hack a day had an article on how to make your own replica clasic wireless controlers for the wii a wile back. you can still find it on their site: www.hackaday.com

Last edited:
Bottom line:

In reality it is a gamecube controller, due to the fact that it's wireless dongle plugs into the gamecube port on the Wii.

Functionally it is a classic controller, because it has the same exact button layout as the classic controller.

They are marketing it as a classic controller because of the button layout - some people are annoyed with the gamecube controller when playing SNES games because it is a bit more difficult to push certain button combos.

I dont like it. Classic controllers should resemble classic controllers, this is more like an xbox controller.

Back