New Wii Colors confirmed: black and red

ilovemywii said:
thats freakin BS:mad5::mad5::mad2:!!!

everytime I get something from nintendo they all ways come out with cool colors after I buy the damn thing!!

Gamboy Advance SP
Nintendo DS
WII!!

MAN!!!!

haha. that happens to me all the time. I got a DS and the new DS lite came out, so i traded in my older one for a lite. and a couple weeks after that, they came out with colors other than white.

im_a_super_smash_bro said:
I hope the black and red wiimotes are coming at the same time!

I'm sure Nintendo would release matching remotes and nunchuck with the system.

ilovemywii said:
thats freakin BS:mad5::mad5::mad2:!!!

everytime I get something from nintendo they all ways come out with cool colors after I buy the damn thing!!

Gamboy Advance SP
Nintendo DS
WII!!

MAN!!!!

Its all right :p you can just say its classic

white is the best anyway

aquabat said:
ewwwwwwwwww i hate hot pink even though i am a girl ewwwwwwww they shouldn't make hot pink a color for wii white is fine

hahaha i said the same thing. apparently guys like hot pink more than girls.

Well, I think black is less noticable and attracts less attention than white. So I guess if you're wanting your guests to have full focus on you, black is your choice. ;)

Personally, I don't really like the red one. They should have the disc tray (Sorry, I'm new to the Wii, getting it for my b-day which was on Feb 24. So bare with me, I'm still learning the correct terms) a different color. But hackers or something will probably change that. It would be sweet to have a black overall color with a red light.

Physicx said:
Personally, I don't really like the red one. They should have the disc tray (Sorry, I'm new to the Wii, getting it for my b-day which was on Feb 24. So bare with me, I'm still learning the correct terms) a different color. But hackers or something will probably change that. It would be sweet to have a black overall color with a red light.
You mean the light? Because there's no disc tray. Just a disc taker-inner. Hehe... I don't think there's a correct term for that.

Back