New Wii Info! (Coming soon...)

Akaymay

On the Highway to Hell!
Well, I dont know myself if anyone noticed this, it may be new to the Wii.com site, maybe not, I havent really been to the Wii site that often, but here's a tidbit of information. Two "Coming Soon..." buttons on the Wii.com website. How strange?

It'd bet that one of those channels is the shopping channel - Where you buy the opera browser and virtual console games and the like.

Not sure about the other one though. Perhaps it's some kind of demo channel, where you get to watch and play demos for upcoming DS and Wii titles...

Gosh, that would be great Squall7! I wonder if Nintendo will do what Xbox Live does, allowing people to download game demos before the game comes out? That would be soooo nice because they could be cheap or free and quickly downloadable. Ugh, now I really can't wait for Wii!!

NateTheGreat said:
Gosh, that would be great Squall7! I wonder if Nintendo will do what Xbox Live does, allowing people to download game demos before the game comes out? That would be soooo nice because they could be cheap or free and quickly downloadable. Ugh, now I really can't wait for Wii!!

It can and is already confirmed, anyway I almost like that I can download the demos to my DS... that would be so cool! (To the wii too)

Back