New Wii making noises

Gumby

WiiChat Member
Oct 1, 2007
Does your Wii make little "clicks" sometimes like after you finish a game and back out to the home page? It sounds like the disc drive.

If you mean when it goes to the channel page, then yes. It is perfectly normal. I believe this type of reset must have a tiny relay component.

Ahh good, i was kinda worried. Thanks for the responses.

Hey Gumby, did you ever see Eddie Murphy as Gumby on SNL? It is wicked funny, if you haven't seen it, you need to you tube it for sure..

Anyway, my Wii makes little clicks alot, I've been playing Scarface alot lately and it has alot of songs and sound clips in it and I find that it makes the little clicks alot during that game.

I also had the disc read error message one time while trying to play tennis and it told me to remove the disc and power it off but it wouldn't so I unplugged the power for 10 minutes, then it was fine and hasn't "disc errored me" since. But I've only had my Wii for 2 weeks...

From the number of people complaining about the clicks and freezing I would say it is a bit of a flaw in the Wii..that's just my .02.

Back