New Wii User.. I Want To Use The Wii Shop!!!

allana143

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2007
Toronto Canada
Wii Online Code
8564-9562-8378-9138
So im a new Wii user.. hi.. lol.. im wondering if anyone can tell me how to set up the internet... i have tried to do so myself by useing the setup menu on my wii.. i do have cable internet that is conected to my router (TRENDnet) so that i can use my laptop anyplace in my house.. ok soo.. do i need to get the wii wifi usb? or a new router?

go to "internet" and search for a signal

and i think you have to have the wiiconnect24 too

wifi usb? lol

the wii connects wirelessly just got to your setup and search for your wireless router.

wifi usb? lol

the wii connects wirelessly just got to your setup and search for your wireless router.

Go to Wii options- go to internet- go to Connection settings- click on connection 1- search for access point- click on your wireless connection- input password if needed- test connection.

I'm at a friends house with my Wii and we want to use the shop. So if I set up the internet connection here, then will there be a problem setting it up at my house? I'm assuming the answer is no, but I just thought I should check

allana143 said:
do you need a antivirus if your using the internet ch?

Nope.
Internet channel is pretty harmless, so long as you don't venture off too far into the unknown :lol:

Back