new zelda already??? maybe so....

there was another thread about it i think, but it said it was Twilight princess was the end of zelda as we know it, indicating a new style or something

They better not screw it up. If they make it cell-shaded (like in Wind Waker, all cartooney and crap), I'll be mad, but i'll still buy it, lol. If they push the limits of the Wii Remote, this could be like a new Ocarina of Time. Good luck Zelda!

--- Delete this post, I honestly don't know what the hell is going on today, I never even intended to post here.. ---

Last edited:
i hope theres another one soon. their schedule of releasing games is too long. but i havent played any of the other zeldas since OOT. the cartoony **** just made me gag. but maybe i ll snag those later just so i can say ive played them.

i hope they keep in on fighting when you press a instead of somthing like pokemon blue/red/silver/gold where you pick a attack etc. they might do that as there taking a new style. UH OH! or maby there doing MMO which would be ok. but 4 million links? :O

dedpoet777 said:
i dont know how true this is but supposedly a new zelda is already being made and has been for over a year. here is the source. i hope it is true.
True, but Zelda titles have always been notorious for having long development times, and many delays. Don't expect this title to come too soon!

Calvinhedge said:
They better not screw it up. If they make it cell-shaded (like in Wind Waker, all cartooney and crap), I'll be mad, but i'll still buy it, lol. If they push the limits of the Wii Remote, this could be like a new Ocarina of Time. Good luck Zelda!

It doesnt need to be a new ocarina, twilight princess already surpased ocarina :p

motherbrainrulez said:
there was another thread about it i think, but it said it was Twilight princess was the end of zelda as we know it, indicating a new style or something

Thought that statement just meant the end of the traditional controller (since TP is mainly just a GC title), and that it's just going to be a more interactive experience from here on out with the motion sensor dealie.

Lobstermobster said:
i hope theres another one soon. their schedule of releasing games is too long. but i havent played any of the other zeldas since OOT. the cartoony **** just made me gag. but maybe i ll snag those later just so i can say ive played them.

you missed out on a top quality zelda game cause you didn't like the "cartoony ****". :rolleyes:

I'm surprised most of the people on here always preach about gameplay over graphics, but are put off because one Zelda game was Cell shaded. The graphics are still great imo, just put a refreshing look on the game. And anyway, when have Nintendo NOT made cartoony games?

Pecky said:
you missed out on a top quality zelda game cause you didn't like the "cartoony ****". :rolleyes:

I'm surprised most of the people on here always preach about gameplay over graphics, but are put off because one Zelda game was Cell shaded. The graphics are still great imo, just put a refreshing look on the game. And anyway, when have Nintendo NOT made cartoony games?

You got a good point there!

Uh, always? Mario was all about a badass mafia-man kicking and stomping on monster ass, getting high off mushrooms to save a prostitute from a mexican wrestler. This aint no kiddy ****, this is the hard core ****. Better tough up, son. And don't get me started on Zelda...

I don't think they'd continue with the WW style. I mean, personally, I don't think it was that bad, and I think it's ignorance when people refuse to play a game because of its art style, but at the same time it did create too much controversy amongst its fanbase to warrant a main feature in upcoming titles. Also, while it wasn't so bad of a choice in WW I don't think it would've been an appropriate style to implement on, say, TP or OoT (Somehow it doesn't seem like that stupid of an idea for MM, had it not been a direct sequel to OoT).

vi3tmix said:
Uh, always? Mario was all about a badass mafia-man kicking and stomping on monster ass, getting high off mushrooms to save a prostitute from a mexican wrestler. This aint no kiddy ****, this is the hard core ****. Better tough up, son. And don't get me started on Zelda...

I don't think they'd continue with the WW style. I mean, personally, I don't think it was that bad, and I think it's ignorance when people refuse to play a game because of its art style, but at the same time it did create too much controversy amongst its fanbase to warrant a main feature in upcoming titles. Also, while it wasn't so bad of a choice in WW I don't think it would've been an appropriate style to implement on, say, TP or OoT (Somehow it doesn't seem like that stupid of an idea for MM, if it weren't a direct sequel to OoT).

It sounds like you have been on the mushrooms...

Back