Newb

JD1269

The Ultimate Neutral
Jun 26, 2007
San Diego
Wii Online Code
3502-6064-0924-8600
Hello everyone,
I've been browsing this forum for a few days and I like what I see. :) I'm new to both the forum and the Wii. I've been a Nintendo fanatic for years; I still have my NES, games, and a strategy guide for Super Mario Bros. 3. =p

I finally got my hands on a Wii last Sunday considering they've been sold out everywhere around here for about two weeks. Lucky me eh?

Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm interested in making some new Wii friends so feel free to add me. I mimicked allstar2b87's signature, so you'll find my add code and such there.

Thanks!

Welcome to WiiChat. I hope you stay here for a lomg time. There are many other people on this site who, like you, have been Nintendo fans since the beggining. Also, don't forget to read the forum rules and regulations.

Hey welcome to the forum JD :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Welcome to wiichat. Like FR said above, be sure to read the rules and abide by them and you should be fine. Enjoy your stay here.

Rules aren't too complicated. I hope to be here for quite awhile. =)

rules are made to be broken!:lol:
just joking anyway welcome to wiichat.

Thank you all for the very warm welcome =) And I love the sig img gamer. =)

Sure, that'd be great. Will add you as well then. =) Thanks.

what dose the strategy guide for super mario bros 3 say?
go right --> ? :lol:

welcome.

Sovieto said:
what dose the strategy guide for super mario bros 3 say?
go right --> ? :lol:

welcome.

Its got every world, every secret, every solution to every puzzle, and heads ups for the big bad bosses. Made by Nintento Power. =p they just don't give you any clues for Bowser.

Back