newbie needs help

lionman

WiiChat Member
Nov 29, 2006
As I have said before I am new to all this so bear with me. I have got as far as Trills shop. Have replenshed the lamp and bought some red potion. How to I put money in the box...Trill keeps calling me a thief and attacking me...prob simple but some advice please. Ta:thumbsup:

Ok well theirs a box sitting below Trill and that's where you put money in but since you stole form him you have to give him some money i think its about 20 or 30 rupees and then he'll like you again. just rember after you scoop up some potion or lantern oil give the right amount of rupees to him otherwise he'll start to call you a theif and attck you again.

how?

just not sure how i actually GIVE over the money.....durr..it must be me. Its ok as i did not save at that point so he will still be my mate when i go back to do it again :ihih:

theirs like a box or a pot underneath where he's sitting press A in front of it and you should then be able to give rupees to him

thanks

thanks...for bearing with an ignorant newbie. Good to have someone out there willing to help us new to TP

Back