Newbie Question - which online game?

Chute

very low idiot tolerance
Aug 18, 2007
oxford
Hi all, this is my 2nd post so be gentle :)

I just got a wii a couple of weeks ago, and have wii play, wii sports, smooth moves and just got call of duty 3 today (why oh why does the controller go ape every now and then?)

Anyway, I ordered an wireless router today so will be on line shortly, I am also going to buy another game which should preferably have some online functionality. I would kind of like a good racing game but if theres not a decent one available then anything will do.

recommendations?

ta in advance

darren

Hey there, welcome to WiiChat. Regarding your question, an online game which is out currently is Mario Strikers Charged. I am not too sure about racing games because I haven't played any on the Wii.
If you need any more help, feel free to PM me or any other member. Enjoy your stay here. :)

Mario Strikers charged is fun online but people tnd to be very annoying such as using cheap moves like jumping the goalie, hammer spamming but it is currently the best online game for the wii. More onine games are gonna be coming out like super smash bros brawl.

There are only 2 online games out in the uk for the Wii, Mario strikers charged being the best and there is also Madden 08 if you like American footie which i've realised i do.

Oh yeh no online racing games at the moment, I think the first will be Mario Kart, might be wrong though.

The first online racing game is Nitrobike coming out on November 13th (For the US). The online racing game I'm most looking forward to is Mario Kart Wii which is set to release early next year I believe. As for current online gaming I would definately go with MSC, that's one really fun game! :)

Last edited:
i think there are more racing games coming out soon with online capabilities,

one is dave mira's bmx challeng
nitro bike
and mario kart wii

not sure which is first but mariokart and nitro bike sound awsome

daviduk200 said:
i think there are more racing games coming out soon with online capabilities,

one is dave mira's bmx challeng
nitro bike
and mario kart wii

not sure which is first but mariokart and nitro bike sound awsome

You're quite right I didn't realise Nitrobike was coming out so soon! So yeah I guess that'll be the first online racing game then when it's released on November 13th :)

wicked, I didnt realise nitrobike was online. Decision made then as I am a bike nut. Thanks for the help guys, appreciated.

Hi, It's my second post here as Chute! :aureola: You have some games: Excite Truck and Need for Speed Carbon for Wii (I know It's a piece of **** but It's a racing game If you wanna play one). They don't have online features therefore you'll need to wait until november for Nitro Bikes release.

Id have to agree with a previous post that the best online game at the moment is Mario Strikers Charged.

Chute said:
just got call of duty 3 today (why oh why does the controller go ape every now and then?)

The developers rushed to get it released for the Wii.

The next Medal of Honour coming out in November I think has 32 player online and good controls according to IGN.

miiplaywii said:
The next Medal of Honour coming out in November I think has 32 player online and good controls according to IGN.

Sounds good to me, hopefully it pans out to be pretty good.

Back