Which game would you choose

gibsonrocker800

Pink Floyd Addict
Nov 15, 2006
New York
Wii Online Code
4635-5232-1884-9552
On sunday im heading to Target and hopefully getting a Wii along with Zelda and one more game. For that last game, i cant decide which one would be best: Excite Truck, Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, or Call of Duty 3.. Any suggestions?

i just got call of duty yesterday...its pretty cool ACCEPT some of the controls....it all depends on what type of games u like...wario ware is supposed to be good too

Honestly, it all depends on you. You also get Wiisports as I hope you know which is actually my favorite game so far. Although I only have that and Zelda.

lol of couse i know about Wii sports. its just that i've played excite truck and like it alot but i hear that it doesnt feel like a full game.... and Wario Ware looks pretty good too, but idk if itll last a long time... and call of duty 3 looks really good but i hear its easy to beat

WiiPlaya said:
i just got call of duty yesterday...its pretty cool ACCEPT some of the controls....it all depends on what type of games u like...wario ware is supposed to be good too

EXCEPT*

You can look at the ratings of the game i've got...also, my friend has Ultimate Alliance. That game is awsome too, long, lots of things to unlock, definitely a lot of fun. DBZ is a lot of fun, Zelda, Red Steel....those are the ones I would recommend. :) CoD3 is okay, but not amazing.

ssbb_lover said:
You can look at the ratings of the game i've got...also, my friend has Ultimate Alliance. That game is awsome too, long, lots of things to unlock, definitely a lot of fun. DBZ is a lot of fun, Zelda, Red Steel....those are the ones I would recommend. :) CoD3 is okay, but not amazing.

Oh okay cool. btw Ratchet and Clank is AWESOME (your sig) i rented the first one got up to the last boss... rented Going Commando couldnt beat it. rented and own Up Your Arsenal and have beaten it manyy times
awesome game.

I think Excite Truck is tied with DBZ: BT2 for my second favorite Wii game, with Zelda of course being my favorite. After I beat Zelda, I started playing Excite Truck again and I played it all day today and it didn't get old once. If you really hunker down and try to beat all the tracks and unlock all the trucks, the game can last quite a while. It's also nice to play if you need to take a break from Zelda.

As far as DBZ goes, you might not like it if you don't already love the show/movies and COD3 is good, but I would recommend renting it because it is kind of short and limited.

On sunday im heading to Target and hopefully getting a Wii along with Zelda and one more game. For that last game, i cant decide which one would be best: Excite Truck, Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, or Call of Duty 3.. Any suggestions?

I would go with Wario Ware: Smooth Moves

WiiPlaya said:

I have no complaints when it comes to the controls on Call Of Duty. You want a horrible game with whack controls, pick FarCry.

I would go with Call of Duty if it were to be you only. But if you plan on playing with friends, then I would go with Excite Truck. Both games are really good, so like everyone else has said, it's all about what you like. I come from a PC gaming background, so games like Call Of Duty draw my attention first.

Back