Next-gen engines that offer Wii support

It really doesn't matter, you can add all the technologies you want, the conduit doesn't even look that great for a Wii game. Of course, Graphics aren't a big deal but there is gameplay, which still sucks. The game controls beautifully, everything else about the game was poorly done. There were some cool weapons but it really isn't the saving grace of a bad game.

Are you serious!!!? Have you ever played the game in person! Well I must admit that the game isn't artistically pleasing to the eye, but as far as raw processing power it is completely amazing. If someone used Quantum 3 with a great art style it would be amazing. I'm lookin at Gladiator A.D. and The Grinder to really deliver on the artistic aspect.

Not sure what you think you fixed as it made no sense. :confused:

The Wii and 360 were probably supposed to have a 5 year life span but I can see both of them going past that. The Wii due to its success and the 360 because it parallels the PS3 for multiplatform titles. Maybe there will be new consoles announced at the end of 2011 or 2012 though.

The PS3 was supposed to have a 10 year life span. I doubt that it will though because Sony wont want to be in last place for another 7 years, plus the PS3 tech will probably be exceeded by Nintendo and Microsoft in the next few years when they release their next gen consoles. Sony's plan just wasn't a good one.

MAG will have to be a lot better on release than the last SOCOM game was, especially as its main hook is the amount of players online.

The Wii will most definitely live on for quite a while due it's brand popularity. If they keep on doing what they're doing, they'll make money.

I'm just hoping the 360 or PS3 won't go down that same route.

why cant they licence older game engines like q3 engine, which is still being used alot today with ioq3 for standalone mods. Peep urban terror, tremulous, smoking guns... i could name 50

I'm still playing quake online does that still use the Q3 Engine?

If it does then developers could probably still squeeze some life out of it for the Wii.

Back