next MUST BUY wii game

I'd say Prince of Persia for me, I've never really played Super Paper Mario though, might be really good. So... Probably both.

Nfanboy said:
forget those! Buy Super Mario Galaxy when it comes out!

Yes that is a must buy, but SPMario comes out sooner so its the NEXT must buy game.

yobryan2001 said:
is it Super Paper Mario? Or Prince Of Persia? or is it both?? they both come out in the beggining of april
SPM. PoP is just a remake (like Rampage: Total Destruction, etc.), but SPM is going to be amazing from what i've heard. I'm not getting either, but you know, if I had to pick....
e3-2006-super-paper-mario-screens-and-art-20060509032937471.jpg

super-paper-mario-20060609033751740.jpg

BOTH...although I first have to finish Red Steel and Trauma Center before I can even justfy buying either one. I'm gonna have such a huge library of Wii Games by the end of this consoles life cycle....Nintendo really hit the jackpot this time.

yep, ima go with paper mario on this one... i bet its mad fun on the wii, after all mario is Mr. Nintendo! aka "Jumpman!" :p

yeah, what's the deal with Prince of Persia, is it gonna be free swinger like red steel except you do that everywhere, or will it be button pushing? anybody know where i can find a preview? btw, Spm looks good too, i don't know if its a must buy like brawl, corruption, or galaxy, but still looks good.

Super Paper Mario.

Come on it's a platformer/action rpg if I'm correct....and it's Mario, it doesn't get much better than that!

Prince of Persia already came out on the Ps2, you guys shouldn't be so excited for it....it's Ubisoft....the notorious Wii developer pouring out crap ports. Odds are it'll suck.

Do you not remember what they did with Far Cry, dammit, I was excited for that too!

I'm planning on getting both but if i had to choose it would of course have to be Super Paper Mario.

Back