Nfl

~Marisa~

Ngiyabonga, my friend.
Jul 19, 2006
Washington
National Football League

NFL disgusts me. It's become like pro-wrestling - Totally scripted!!! The Saints VS The Bears today was total BS! The referees called HORRIBLE plays and therefor, lost The Sanints the game. It is fair that the Saints did have foumbling trouble but even with that in the mix, had the referees called the game FAIRLY then we would've had a chance to go to the Superbowl. After all The Saints have been through, the referees didn't even have the common decency to call the game fairly. Referees are supposed to be NON-BIASED!!!! But they're not.

When I look at referees today all I see are little boys who worshiped their favorite football team and are now excited cause they get to play next to them and so they call plays in their favor.

I find it hard to believe that these referees are not benefiting by curving the game toward a certain team. If you replay all the plays, it is very clear that those calls were total bull ****.

It's exactly like what happened to the Seahawks last year. That game was totally biased. The NFL is only about popularity. Wrestling is no different than football now, both are scripted.

There's a saying in Football called the 12th man. It means when you're playing at home your team has 11 players and the 12 player is the stadium - meaning that they're so loud they inspire the home team and help them play better.....Well, they should make a new saying called the 13th man and the 13th man being the referees.

The Saints deserved to win and had they had a fair chance, they easily could've. YOU PLAYED AWESOME SAINTS AND WE LOVE YOU! SAME FOR THE SEAHAWKS, THE SEAHAWKS WON LAST YEAR IN MY HEART AND THEY WILL ALWAYS BE WINNERS!!!! You guys fought against all odds, both teams fought against the referees and did they best they damn could.

The Saints are the true winners

Last edited:
Back