NHL 08 Wii?

Sarai_132

Nonis Sign Foppa!!
Mar 23, 2007
BC,Canada
Wii Online Code
8350-3257-9564-3066
Does anyone now if this game is gonna be a Wii title? This would be fun with the WiiMote. Even with Wi-Fi!!!

Hey your a Canucks fan :). So am I even though I have never seen them play because in Australia they only play 2 games a week and its usually Nashville or Pittsburg. So Im still waiting for a Cancucks game to watch :).

Anyway to answer your question I did see an article along time ago (maybe 3 months) saying that NHL will be coming out to the Wii.

Thanks for the info I really badly want this game to come to Wii it would be soo much fun on Wi-Fi

Yeah, i'm actually surprised with EA so far. SSX Blur had very good graphics with amazing gameplay. The only hitch i have about them is that they put a very low effort into making both Madden and Tiger Woods graphics/visuals/design. But both are very good and both are selling very well. If EA picks up the graphics well, then they'll be all set to make awesome games to come.

~Rival

Thats true I wasn't very impressed by Madden 07 I have a question for you RivalDestiny why do you always say "-Rival" at the end of your posts?

iono, just to sign my name lol.

oh, about hockey. Go Red Wings ^ ^. There up 1-0 against the Flames.

~Rival

I'm sure that a maddon 08 will get a release, the 07 madden was a big hit and madden is always on everything so yeah It's likely to get released.

I've heard rumours that they will be coming out with a EA NHL game in the next year or so.

all the sports titles will eventually get to the wii sometime =P. Don't worry

~Rival

I can't wait for an nhl game on the Wii. But I can say right now NHL 08 will not be on the wii. If it took an extra year for EA to get the skill stick going on the 360 it will take more than that to get good contols for the Wii.

08 no.
But 09 is a huge possibility in my opinion.

Jag_17 said:
I can't wait for an nhl game on the Wii. But I can say right now NHL 08 will not be on the wii. If it took an extra year for EA to get the skill stick going on the 360 it will take more than that to get good contols for the Wii.

08 no.
But 09 is a huge possibility in my opinion.

Well maybe they skipped 07 and now have an extra year

The wii wasnt released when nhl 07 came out i think.

Who knows maybe the nhl 08 might come out, game people always surprise:arf:

Back