Nintendo fan scars image of NES controller into leg...Cmon now ppl r this stupid?

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
After 8 years and 12 piercings, BME user metal_games wants to move on to other forms of art he can apply to his body. But instead of going down the tattoo road, this guy opted to go for scarification, wherein you intentionally scar yourself to create a pattern or an image. The interesting bit here is that the design isn't what you usually see - it's the image of the NES controller. For the squeamish, the pics may not be too suitable for you guys.

Starting with the lines, the pain wasn't half as bad as I'd expected. In fact, it was a breeze for the most part," he wrote on his blog. "It took Jeffrey, the artist, about 20 minutes to cut all the lines. A couple of deep breaths, and we went straight on to removing the skin. I wasn't looking forward to that, but again, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be." So despite the bloody mess, our body modder didn't seem to hurt too much.

Here's an except from the same blog entry:

Some parts on the more sensitive parts of my leg had me clenching my jaw, and after about 45 minutes I just wanted it to be over with. We were nearly done at that point however, and after another painful 10 minutes it was all over. Stopping the bleeding was a different matter though, and I lay there for a while until it stopped. After bandaging it, it felt like a large abrasion. So back to Utrecht, where it turned out the bleeding had started again, but the next morning when I cleaned it for the first time, it had stopped. Cleaning it for the first time turned out to be pretty painful (duh), but the second time it was a lot better. Now all I have to do is to care for it according to Jeffrey's advice, and I can't wait to see how it's gonna come out when it's fully healed. All in all, it wasn't the most fun experience I ever had, but I'm glad I went through with it. It looks so cool!

The thing is, he didn't mention why he went for the NES controller, why he picked his leg, or what games he enjoys playing. Then again, he's more of a body-modder than a gamer, so all we have are the intricacies of his bloody conquest.

heres the link http://wii.qj.net/Nintendo-fan-scars-image-of-NES-controller-into-leg/pg/49/aid/132272

When I read this i was saying surprisingly "What" why do people do this idiotic sh*t. Tattoo a N.E.S game controller on both legs, why...oh lordy why...doesn't make one bit of sense. Now for Zelda or Castlevania or Mega man or Metroid or w/e game u like tattooed to show your a big fan I can see that but...this whole tattooing a n.e.s controller on the legs is billsh*t, of what...to show someones a big fan of Big N? I mean c-mon they COULD pick a game to tattoo...i mean really why.

Last edited:
Uh, wow. That's not tattooing, that is skin removal/scarring. Disgusting and cool at the same time.

78-Fail_2a.jpg

Looks fake.
Look at the second pic, it looks like it's just colored in...

If it is real, it's pretty damn stupid. If he gets an infection, I hope it's not covered by insurance.

dude I hope this idiot gets some massive invasive infection. That is by far the stupidest thing I have ever seen. And I agree with ROB. It doesn't even look real. It looks like some bored guy colored on his leg with some flippin magic markers. This crap just bugs me. A lot.

dude I hope this idiot gets some massive invasive infection. That is by far the stupidest thing I have ever seen. And I agree with ROB. It doesn't even look real. It looks like some bored guy colored on his leg with some flippin magic markers. This crap just bugs me. A lot.
You need to see 1 guy 1 screwdriver then.

Back