Nintendo Franchises you want to make it to the Wii.

Nookslave

WiiChat Member
Oct 10, 2007
We all know that all the really big Nintendo franchises have made it to the Wii;
Zelda,Mario,Paper Mario,Metroid,Pokemon(sort of), but what franchises can't you wait for a Wii release? Mine would have to be:
-Animal Crossing
-F-Zero
-Harvest Moon
-Pikmin
-Kid Icarus (SSBB gave me new hope)
-A worthwhile Pokemon game (Pokemon Ranch can only feed the hunger for so long)

What Nintendo games can't you wait to be announced/released?

wiiman14 said:
Nintendo said there will not be another pikmin but will be a brand new franchise like pikman.

Where, as far as I know it was said there is a possibility there will be a third one.
I know about the new franchise, but I am pretty sure there is a chance of a 3rd pikmin.

I just really want another Star Fox game, like real soon.

Yeah since when has Nintendo said there wouldn't be a new Pikmin. The wii controls are almost a give in for the Wii. Anyways, Where the hell is the love for Startropics. Almost no one mentions this when mentioning Nintendo revivals ,and it was as under appericated as Kid Icarus. So here's my thoughts...

These are the give-in's

Star Fox( with online play similar to ,but ramped up from the DS version)
F-Zero (with online play)
Donkey Kong platformer something similar to DK64 ,but with 80% less collecting

Things we wish
Startropics (something in vein of Zelda/Castlevania would be awesome)
Punchout
Kid Icarus (a Nintendo-ized version of God of War Nintendo needs to show the gaming world how an action game in line with God of War/Devil May Cry is done)
Kirby adventure game that's a little tougher
Kirby's Tilt n' Tumble 2
Metroid Hunters (make it a seperate online play only series)

I really REALLY wish they would make a DK64-like game for wii, or a New Donkey Kong Country for DS like they did with Super Mario Bros.

wiiman14 said:
Nintendo said there will not be another pikmin but will be a brand new franchise like pikman.

Actually, the complete opposite. Last month Nintendo retained their trademark on the Pikmin license obviously signaling that there will be a Pikmin 3.

nic7 said:
Actually, the complete opposite. Last month Nintendo retained their trademark on the Pikmin license obviously signaling that there will be a Pikmin 3.

And, as confirmed by a Gamespot review, The Dolphin makes a cameo in Super Mario Galaxy, able of being walked on and has a gravitational pull.

nic7 said:
Really? That's pretty crazy. Galaxy is going to be amazing.

Of course. TRS (Toys 'R' Us) Is giving away 25$ gift cards to whoever buys SMG on November 12 at TRS. Like I needed another reason to buy that game.

If they EVER made a Pokemon MMO for like PC or anything, that would be AMAZING. The gameboy games, but online in MMO form? C'mon? Who doesn't think that would be awesome.

Of course, they could TOTALLY screw that up. but i just wanted to throw that out there. think about it

Back