Nintendo Franchises you want to make it to the Wii.

Mr.NiceGuy said:
FYI for those who have requested Mario Tennis...
Camelot is the company that made all of the Mario Tennis and Mario Golf games. Right now Camelot is finishing up 'We Love Golf' with Capcom but they said in an interview that Nintendo is already asking them to start with the next Mario Tennis. So that is coming... muwahhahah
Good news.

still cant believe no love for Star Tropics does no one remember this small NES franchise.

ssbb_lover said:
You misunderstood. It was said that there would be a series that is similar to Pikmin in terms of an original, brand new franchise that would be a hit on the Wii. Not LITERALLY like Pikmin. Plus, Nintendo just recently renewed their rights to Pikmin (or however you phrase that?), so that kind is a give away that there will be a 3rd game.

- Custom Robo
- [Good] Pokemon Game (possibly a sequel to Pokemon Snapshot?)
- Donkey Kong (similar to DK64)
- Kirby (Similar to Krsytal Shards)
- Kid Icarus (would be awesome)
- Pikmin
- Mario Tennis (I know it's not really a franchise, but it had a sequel)

^^ All I can think of for now.
Screw you Mew, feel the wrath of my apples! That game was awesome though...

anyone heard of metal arms: glitch in the system for gamecube? a truly underrated title. it was the best shooter on a system that lacked a quality shooters. it would have been halokiller if it was hyped and online multiplayer.i am not saying this alone (ign and all the game sites say this.) please get your hand on this games if you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back