Nintendo iPhone Games?

I don't think so but if people really wanted to play classic Nintendo games on their iPhone, they could play them online. I know many sites that allow you to play NES and SNEs games. the screen would be pretty small though, but then again, the iPhone probably has zoom.

cimbom said:
I don't believe it because I doubt Nintendo would want to compete against itself.

Not that I'm buying the rumor (sources that neither cite themselves as the point of origination nor link to their source are playing games--accuracy aside), but it wouldn't really be competing against themselves. I doubt there are a lot of people on the fence between a DS and an iPhone. Different markets.

Microsoft isn't competing against itself with the xbox or by putting Office on Macs, they're just extending their reach.

lol not going to happen because like a nintendo wii fan isn't going to buy an iPhone those are very very expensive and anyway no one is gunna do that

gunsnroses said:
lol not going to happen because like a nintendo wii fan isn't going to buy an iPhone those are very very expensive and anyway no one is gunna do that

I'm not predicting it will happen either, but what you wrote above would be precisely the point of doing it: Selling Nintendo content to a new market (people who wouldn't by a Wii).

Wiinter said:
Not that I'm buying the rumor (sources that neither cite themselves as the point of origination nor link to their source are playing games--accuracy aside), but it wouldn't really be competing against themselves. I doubt there are a lot of people on the fence between a DS and an iPhone. Different markets.

Microsoft isn't competing against itself with the xbox or by putting Office on Macs, they're just extending their reach.

Very true. It may be even good for Nintendo. People would be more interesed in what they are doing and decide that they may want a DS or Wii.

Back