The next Nintendo... (Post Wii)

nintendo shud focus on full body motions an i tink it cud b possible for sumtin like virtual reality but only a weaker version, thn the console after that as u sed dragonM3D cud be an actual virtual reality.

Nintendo av introduced alot of things because they seem to be the company who try new ideas an be really imaginitive with their consoles which makes thm lots of fun.

Crockett said:
nintendo shud focus on full body motions an i tink it cud b possible for sumtin like virtual reality but only a weaker version, thn the console after that as u sed dragonM3D cud be an actual virtual reality.

I was thinking for the next gen after Wii will be like hand, arm, foot, theigh, waist and forhead real-time full motion sensors (using different combinations for different games) and keeping it to the television but ofcourse by that time have it in HD quality. Then after that will be complete virtual reality.

you know, people wouldnt want too many sensors. It would be stupid because nobody would want to have to get dressed in their video game suit to play a game. I dont know what could be done to get more integrated interactive game play than what Wii offers - I guess thats why I dont work at Nintendo. . .

With the next Nintendo console, I don't want a controller at all, really. I want it to plug into...my brain. YES, LIKE THE MATRIX!! Don't tell me no one else was thinking this!? Perhaps this will be the next next next...next gen, though.:lol:

or maybe at the infinite gen lol. Honestly! The matrix concept would work when we finally have a full understanding of how our brains work. So far still scratching the surface.

I think the wii will be surpassed by a 'next gen' wii console like the GC did for the N64. But the 3rd console after the GC will be an entirely new generation console. Hope its not called 'poo' lol.

man I know how it will be... nintendo said they didnt want to come int he graphics things already... they wanted to focus in gameplay and then in graphics, then I thinmk that what nintendo is going to do is improve a lil bit in gameplay and A LOT in graphics, well thats my point of view

Back