Nintendo Said to be Working on Wii U Zelda for 2014

Maura

Super Moderator
Jul 7, 2011
UK
maura-albums-pictures-picture8790-zelda-skyward-sword.jpg

Fantastic news has been leaked to Wii U Daily by a source in Japan, all about the fact that Nintendo is currently working on a Zelda game for Wii U, due for release in 2014! According to the source, which Wii U Daily says has proved to be very accurate on previous occasions, the art style of the game will be similar to that of Skyward Sword, rather than the darker, Twilight Princess art style beloved of many fans.

“Nintendo is sticking to the core values of Zelda, while trying to appeal to a wide range of gamers, casual and hardcore,” the Japanese source told Wii U Daily. “They feel they’ve found the sweet spot with Skyward Sword, and they’re continuing this approach with the Wii U Zelda game.”

The source provides more details on the game, saying that Nintendo has the biggest team ever in the history of the company working on it at Nintendo EAD 3 in Japan, led by Eiji Aonuma, who has been leading it since 2010. The source goes on to say that the Wii U Zelda game is “the biggest project they’ve ever done.” Sweet.

Source: http://wiiudaily.com/2012/09/wii-u-zelda-game-coming-2014/

Sounds like they want to keep the successful points of Skyward Sword, but make it into something bigger. They have plenty of time, as long as they know what they're doing.

That will give time for a price drop for the Wii U system. (I hope, I hope, I hope)

Back