Nintendo should end hackers.

Hackers/Cheaters are players that got no skills at all! They have to hack cuz that way they feel more important than you could be to them.
My words: They SUCK!

Hmm, this thread is weird. I think I'm going to go watch Independence Day. Love me some Will Smith :)

I checked the leader board the other day after reading this. I am incredibly disappointed. Kind of makes me not want to play anymore. I also noticed a lot of the players I thought were legit when I played them, have xp not ending in 0 or 5... Fookers

How hard can it be to admin this system? Ive earned every g-damned xp I have. Kind of a slap in the face... Yeah its just a game...
The XP not ending in the 5 or 0 can also be from the player getting into a hacker lobby without their knowledge. Happened to me before I knew about the hacking. Thought it was a glitch - found out it wasn't.

Hmm, this thread is weird. I think I'm going to go watch Independence Day. Love me some Will Smith :)

Crappy remake of War of the worlds

What?! Crappy is the last word one should ever use to describe ID4. Now, I will agree with you that all alien invasion movies have the same basic stroy line (exception: District 9), but that doesn't make them any less entertaining. BTW - did you see the War of the Worlds crapfest staring Mr. Katie Holmes?! That was awful... At least Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum are entertaining to watch.

*feels weird argueing with the moderator. Re-states how strange this thread is...*

I have to say I loathe Will Smith, that is all, thank you. And I am Legend was a crappy remake of Omega Man.

PS The Day the Earth Stood Still Kicked Ass

You better not be talking about the remake there.

the remake is so bad that I was going to label it as one of the worst remakes ever.
(But then Atari came along and remade a load of games)
What?! Crappy is the last word one should ever use to describe ID4. Now, I will agree with you that all alien invasion movies have the same basic stroy line (exception: District 9), but that doesn't make them any less entertaining. BTW - did you see the War of the Worlds crapfest staring Mr. Katie Holmes?! That was awful... At least Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum are entertaining to watch.
Nar ID4 was a slightly changed War of the worlds storyline.
Invincible aliens get destroyed by a "computer" virus

The District 9 has been done before in the past.
Im talking years ago here. Im sure it was a cartoon or something off the twilight zone
*feels weird argueing with the moderator. Re-states how strange this thread is...*
Not really arguing.
Just talking about opinions and that (Dont ban people for having one, only for being a prick about it)

Last edited:
All hackers are cheating nubs without skill? A cruel stereotype... =(

I've been hackin' multiple consoles and thingamajigs since '08, and I havn't once touched a god mode, rank modifier, WHATEVERgayhaxcheatyousay either. Not all hackers deserve to hold the same dishonorable banner that the douchebags who screw with another's gameplay display, yeah? I hack only to improve my own experience, which in my case, literally has no effect on anyone else; changing the music on my side only in a Brawl match isn't infinite Final Smash's, now is it? x)

Back