nintendo states they may be adding microphones

Dkw0101 said:
yes but the wii has the ability to use a micrphone which is in a headset.
Yes but in mario kart DS The microphone doesnt let you smack talk, it is used to blow up balloons. your point is?

Microphone DOES NOT EQUAL voice chat
it EQUALS Games that use the microphone.

it could mean voice chat
some games might use it

But probably not!

That e-mail to me is just a ploy, look at the everybody Nintendo channel, everyone was excited, "Yay, we'll be able to download DS demos, ect.", and then we find out, "oh, wait, it's coming out in japan with no word for the channel in North America, let alone Europe".

I find the Everybody Nintendo Channel, and now possibly a Headset they say are coming to the Wii is only decete to me. If we even get a headset, which I don't care if we do, but it will probably come out in japan first, with no word on North America, and no hope for Europe.

And this is if they even make a headset.

Sorry if I'm depressing everyone with my pessimistic talk, but that's how I see it happening.

Last edited:
Yeah... But, just think. I think that Nintendo don't expect tons os people playing online at the same time. What can happen? Service temporarly disabled 'cause they can't content that amout of people. Then, you put voice. Then it would be even harder!

Vigilante said:
Sorry if I'm depressing everyone with my pessimistic talk, but that's how I see it happening.

if you excuse me I'm gonna go cut myself to releive myself of this deppresion, then later I'll just start wearing black, dye my hair black, and have my hair grown out to cover my left eye.

Back