Nintendo Trivia

Got it in one!

Um... I can't be bothered to think up a new question at the moment, but you still got a day to try and guess my cheapest system one ;)

Ancestor said:
For the sake of the sanity for other readers lets reveal right answer (I must admit that I cheated a bit =)

Pokémon Mini
Bastard! haha jk. but its not fair to cheat.:mad:

Mario's orriginal occupation was jumping over barrels to save people from giant apes and he was named after Mario...

Yeah, I don't know...

EDIT

I know I mentioned this in a previous post, but was his original job leader of the Soviet Union? :)

med_Stalin.jpg
medium_new-super-mario-bros-20050515005341289.2.jpg

Last edited:
I'll guess that Mario's original occupation was plumber, and that he was named after a landlord of some sort?

I doubt plumber was his original occupation as:
1.) That's obvious
2.) That's his current occupation

Unless Mr Stoukaph is trying to double bluff us...

(Oh and also Mr Stoukaph, jus' reminding you that you said you'd try to post your report on the site...)

Last edited:
Maybe. I mean, his current occupation is hero, isn't it? I thought plumber was just a side job.

nah he's still a plumber after the TV show when it ended he was still a plumber :) he was just ranked Hero of Mushroom Kingdom i think,

What did Link have to do to Complete a Temple(This is only one Temple in OoT....The word starts with "S and ends on T")

I think you've waited long enough Mr Stoukaph, I doubt anyone will answer the Mario question without cheating at this point...

Back