Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector question

XBlade132

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
Lubbock, TX
Wii Online Code
4021-9390-5719-1488
This is somewhat odd and I don't know if anybody else is having the same problem as I am but everytime I want to "connect", it doesn't want to and it says that nothing is connected at the bottom of my monitor. But when I initialize a connection test, the Wii console connects. But when I quit, it disconnects itself.

Anybody have a solution to this?

PS: My GF actually got it working last night by just playing around w/ the Mii's in the Mii channel. When I woke up this morning and I turned on my computer to see if it still worked, it didn't. I even try uninstalling and reinstalling the program but still nothing.

PSS: Also my console nickname came out as black boxes on the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector program. But when I reinstalled it, it was fix'd again..

I think i noticed something similar when randomly testing my connections this past sunday. The registration tool had my nick listed as black lines and the connection test wouldn't work. I believe i resolved this by restarting my computer, clearing the connection on the wii, and re-doing it. I also power-cycled my modem and router to be on the safe side. After that I had no problems.

I think I'll do that when I restart my computer again if it acts up. Just clearing the connection on the Wii.

Back