Wii Game Wallet 9.99
Wii HD Premium Component Cable 59.99
Wii Memory SD 1.0GB 59.99
Wii Memory SD 512MB 39.99
Wii S-Video Premium AV Cable 39.99
Wii Sling Bag 29.99
Wii Storage & Protection 1.0GB Kit

Source

:confused: so basically, you have to buy either Wii HD Premium Component Cable or a S-Video Premium AV Cable jus to play the Wii??:confused:

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
:confused: so basically, you have to buy either Wii HD Premium Component Cable or a S-Video Premium AV Cable jus to play the Wii??:confused:

I think the HD thing is for to hook up to HDTVs not show HD quality and I think the AV cable is for a replacement cuz I'm sure one comes with Wii.

Last edited:
the travel case would be cool since the wii is so small: it'll have a compartment for the wii, the wiimotes, the games, and the power supply and watever video out cable it comes witth

Yeah, and maybe they could make a wii travel case that could also hold like a 17" or 19" LCD monitor because the Wii can connect to a monitor as long as the monitor has s-video or component inputs, which quite a few do. It's going to be great for LAN parties.:D

It's a party where you and a bunch of friends bring like 20 TVs or monitors and connect consoles or PCs together.

There's one held every few months at a Church where I live, which I find strange (oh, and I'm not religious or anything), where they have like 40 TVs and Halo tournaments are held. It's a lot of fun.

If you only have had like a PS2 or Gamecube, you probably wouldn't understand because there are very few games from those systems that have a system-link ability

40 and 60 for a memory card? GOD DAMN!!! what happened to 30 buck ones that hold more than you could ever put on it!?
thoes have to be fake, im sure thier just estimate prices, the PSP is the one who set such high prices for SD cards

no this cant b...dont tell me that the cheap price $200-$250 in the Wii is basically a starting fee to get the system with little features. so if u want the real thing with the best items, and extra features u would have to pay up to $280? nah thats ridiculous and expensive...but i believe it

Back