Nintendo Wii Themes

Nothing of the sort has been officially announced by Nintendo, but there is a possibility for the concept to be implemented in the future.

lil-britz said:
do you feel the wii menu channel needs different colours? and what colours would you have?
I am pretty much happy with the white colour, but I would also like to see a light blue option as well.

mm.. i wish they had themes.. wallpapers?
something cool.. you know..
like that Metroid download.. I wish that had come with a "Metroid Theme" that you could apply to your GUI.

I like the white wii already. ^^

But I wouldn't mind a metallic pink, or purple, to match my DS lite.

i think every game should have a content pack, which is stored to your wii when u play that game.

this content pach shoud include themes, envelopes, pointers, clock styles, message bored styles, address book patterns, button styles, and even a possibility to shrink the channel window sizes so you can fit more on each page

I want an animated naruto theme if I can get a wii so I can rewatch the big match between Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha on my wii. so I can laugh at sasuke get his sorry ass kicked.

MRCOOLGH said:
I want an animated naruto theme if I can get a wii so I can rewatch the big match between Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha on my wii. so I can laugh at sasuke get his sorry ass kicked.

Why not just convert the video using. Wii video 9 ? then you can watch it on a big screen :D

Back