Nintendo Wii to you're favorite display, I found it!!!

Of course. I am saving up for a 52" Sharp Aquos 1080p LCD. I wouldn't go that big, but I get a killer discount from Sharp.

Now thats HUGE lol. Dats like each person have there own tv lol. OYu must be have a big place to put that in. Now playing first person shooters on that got to feel real.. You really need one that big.

Not incredibly huge, but the entire building is 30'x30'. That includes kitchen and bathroom though. I live in a guest house. Kind of like a pool house with no pool.

Buh thats still huge because most people get 25 for the rooms and like a 36 for the front room. But yeah get it though. That should be nice. You need to get surround sound with that too. Playing games with a sound system is so Good

I also get Klipsch speakers for about half the price that stores have them listed. Klipsch speakers make Bose run home crying to mommy.

Jorge said:
Of course. I am saving up for a 52" Sharp Aquos 1080p LCD. I wouldn't go that big, but I get a killer discount from Sharp.
hey, jorge, i'm looking at the same TV that your going to get, could you post here when you get it and tell me if the picture is really good?

mym6 said:
cuz bose sucks.

Also, this thread is full of misinformation
Then inform us oh great one.

The Sharp TV is an excellent TV. I won't be getting it for a long long time. It is $2,000 and I might make $10,000 in a year. Though I can tell you it is an excellent picture...I stare at it all day at work. Best Magazine rated the Aquos series one of the top 5 LCD series on the markets.

Justinyoung said:
hey, jorge, i'm looking at the same TV that your going to get, could you post here when you get it and tell me if the picture is really good?
Don't buy it. We hooked it up to an upconvert player for a meeting tonight, and hooked up a 46" Samsung to it as well. The Aquos looked horrible. I would rather have watched it on a 27" tube.

Back