Nintendo Wii Wish list

daisyJ27

Angel Of Chaos
Oct 29, 2009
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Say anything you wish Nintendo would add to the wii. :)

The option to customize the wii background

I`m pretty sure theres more to it than just that.

Anything else anyone?

Decent games that dont have "Mario" in the title

You mean other than COD and Residential Evil?

Wish they'd add the ability to use standard handsfree kits for games like blops, instead of having to use specific ones.....

More adult games.....above mentioned.

Increase the reciever distance between wiimote and sensor bar.

Replace the internet browser.......with a better one.

An option to change the colour of the blue glow light,

......I'm gonna stop now......although I think the Wii is great, I don't tend to play it that much, tho it may change now I have blops.

lol I could imagine if google crome was on wii :p

well to answer your original post technically you can customize the wii background if the wii is modded [me and my partner create wii menu themes called mym/csm files]

and what i would want above all else on the wii im pretty much begging here is if they RELEASED N64 Conkers Bad Fur Day for purchase at the wii shop channel! that would be like x-mas/birthday combied x10 or something!

well to answer your original post technically you can customize the wii background if the wii is modded [me and my partner create wii menu themes called mym/csm files]

and what i would want above all else on the wii im pretty much begging here is if they RELEASED N64 Conkers Bad Fur Day for purchase at the wii shop channel! that would be like x-mas/birthday combied x10 or something!

What is that? It sounds like a game you were obsessed with when you were a kid, then again I could be wrong.

Back