Nintendo World

thewiirules123

Wii Gamer
Feb 11, 2007
Hi, I was thinking about going to nintendo world tommorow (monday) at about 8 o clock. What are my chances of getting a wii?

Get there 2 hours before opening, and if they have them in, youll be fine.

Or steal it from an old person, like me. :ihih:

oh and by the way the store opens at 9.

but if I get there one hour before, Could I still get one?

yeh maybe, but youll have a better chance of getting one the earlier you get there.

BTW, you cant doubl post here, i know your new around here so its all goood, but just dont double post lol, somepeople get really annoyed, and its against the rules :)

I wonder why double postings against the rules...

I wonder why double postings against the rules...

DANGIT!

Anyway, I think youll have a good chance, but dont count on it. TOO much i mean.

nope, apparently you guys have not the cinch of an idea how high in demand the Wii is STILL in. My friend went to another state to get one, but im not sure about nintendo world, i know that new shippment to costoc, walmart, target, EB games, ToysRus, mijers, gamestop, and a few other stores in the US are getting new shippment this month.

going a little off-topic maybe..but today at target i was 5th in line of 32 wiis and im sure every knew about it..i arrived only 10 mins before it opened. So maybe 1 hour will be good since nintendo world gets a lot...

Better not go drive over there right when they open try getting there 2 hours before they open

I wish people would stop being b"tches about double posting. Its not like people are doing it on purpose. In fact I bet 90% of the time its by accident. I sometimes do it because the screen loads to slow. It happens. No need to put someone on blast everytime by announcing, "So and so double posted! OMG YOU COMMITED THE DEADLIEST OF SINS!" Get over it and move on. Its dunzo...Geez Louise...

MasterJedi2U said:
I wish people would stop being b"tches about double posting. Its not like people are doing it on purpose. In fact I bet 90% of the time its by accident. I sometimes do it because the screen loads to slow. It happens. No need to put someone on blast everytime by announcing, "So and so double posted! OMG YOU COMMITED THE DEADLIEST OF SINS!" Get over it and move on. Its dunzo...Geez Louise...[/QUOTE
I think your right, but could we please stay on topic here?

OMG...I got to nintendo world at 7:45 and I got the wii:) I also bought legend of zelda, madden and an extra wiimote and nunchuck.

Back